Saturday, January 31, 2009

6th Photo Challenge

I have been tagged with a "fun" challenge. My friend Stacey challenged me with this: Go to where you store your photos on your computer. Go to the SIXTH folder and pick the SIXTH photo. Post that photo on your blog along with a SHORT story about it. Here's the photo I found in that spot:

This is a photo of Mia from December 2004. We had just gotten a kitten (Diesel, who we had to find a new home for when he starting peeing in the house) and I was taking pictures of both of them. This is a shot I got of Mia by herself. Not only am I sad because she's grown so much but also because she lost all those beautiful curls!

I challenge all of you to take this challenge as well. Even if you don't have a blog, it's a fun little trip down memory lane.

1 comment:

Stacey Schafer said...

cute! You do such a nice job with your family blog:) I just got started with our family blog... it's barebones, but take a look when you have time. http://theschaferfamilyblog.blogspot.com