Saturday, April 18, 2009

Snapfish?


Brian took Seth down to the neighborhood pond the other evening and not long after they got there, I received a phone call at home. It was Brian and he wanted me to bring the camera down. I figured he had caught another big fish, but this time is was a snapper! Evidently Brian thought he had a fish on the line too until he got the turtle up to shore; thus, my play on words for the title of this post. {For those of you who don't know, Snapfish is the name of a popular company that offers online photo-uploading & printing services}. It's hard to tell in the photo but the turtle was a nice-sized one.....we estimated him at about 10-12 pounds. Just when I wondered how Brian was going to get him off the hook, the hook actually broke in half and the turtle took off for deeper water. {Not to worry...the hook was barbless}

No comments: